Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
(1) The project cost under this scheme will be from a minimum of Rs 10-00 lakh to a maximum of Rs 2-00 crore.
(2) Margin money assistance at 15% of the maximum amount of Rs. 12 lakhs on the project cost under the scheme.
(3) As per eligibility, interest subsidy will be payable at the rate of 5 percent for a maximum period of 7 years.
(4) The guarantee fee will be payable at the prevailing rate for a maximum period of 7 years.
(5) Business activities will not be eligible under this scheme.
(6) Guarantee for industry and service related unit will be given through Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (Credit Guarantee Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises)
(7) The applicant should not be a defaulter of any nationalized bank, financial institution, cooperative bank
Such educated unemployed who are native of Madhya Pradesh, belong to Scheduled Caste, age range between 18 to 40 years, minimum 10th or higher education marks (date of birth) and certificate, can avail this scheme.
Margin money / grant-in-aid to the beneficiary, 15 percent, maximum Rs 12 lakh
How To Apply
To take advantage of the scheme, you can apply to any online center in the district at https://scwelfare.mponline.gov.in