Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme
(1) The project cost under this scheme will be minimum 50 thousand to maximum Rs 10-00 lakh.
(2) Margin money assistance on project cost under 30% of the maximum amount of Rs 2 lakh, whichever is less.
(3) As per eligibility, the maximum amount of interest subsidy at the rate of 5 percent will be payable only to industry / service sector for Rs. 25000 / – per year for 7 years.
(4) The guarantee fee will be payable at the prevailing rate for a maximum period of 7 years.
(5) Business activities will not be eligible under this scheme.
(6) The guarantee for the industry and service related unit will be given through the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (Credit Guarantee Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises).
(7) The applicant should not be a defaulter of any nationalized bank, financial institution, cooperative bank
If you are a native of Madhya Pradesh, belong to the scheduled caste category, the age limit is between 18 to 45 years, educated unemployed who have minimum 5th or higher education marksheet (date of birth) and certificate can avail this scheme.
The beneficiary will be given a benefit of margin money / grant-in-aid of 30 percent, up to a maximum of 2 lakh rupees.
How To Apply
To take advantage of the scheme, go to any online center in the district and apply at https://scwelfare.mponline.gov.in.