Chief Minister Farmer Entrepreneur Scheme
(1) The project cost under this scheme will be minimum 50 thousand to maximum Rs 2-00 crore.
(2) Margin money assistance at 15% of the maximum amount of Rs. 12 lakhs on the project cost under the scheme.
(3) As per eligibility, the interest subsidy will be payable at the rate of 5 percent and for women entrepreneurs at the rate of 6 percent, maximum for 7 years.
(4) The guarantee fee will be payable at the prevailing rate for a maximum period of 7 years.
(5) Business activities will not be eligible under this scheme.
(6) The guarantee for the industry and service related unit will be given through the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (Credit Guarantee Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises).
(7) The applicant should not be a defaulter of any nationalized bank, financial institution, cooperative bank.
(8) The applicant farmer should be a son / daughter, that is, whose parents or themselves own agricultural land, and is not an income tax payer.
Should be native of Madhya Pradesh, belong to Scheduled Caste class, age limit should be between 18 to 45 years, educated unemployed who have passed minimum 5th pass Rs.10.00 lakh maximum and more than 10.00 lakh 10th passed minimum / higher education marks list ( Date of birth) and certificate, can take advantage of this scheme. Priority: - 1) Beneficiaries listed in the survey list of families living below the poverty line. 2) Women / disabled 3) Priority will be given to trained beneficiaries under entrepreneurship development program.
Margin money / grant-in-aid amount of 15 percent to maximum of Rs. 12 lakh.
How To Apply
To take advantage of the scheme, go to any online center in the district and apply at https://scwelfare.mponline.gov.in