Farmer Registration for wheat and Gram(Chana) Uparjan on MSP
Farmers should register their crops for wheat and Gram purchase on MSP. The Registrations are open from Jan 25, 2021 to Feb 20, 2021 for wheat and upto 25 Feb 2021 for Gram (Chana). Farmers can register their crop in one of the following two ways-
1. Mobile App of Govt. of MP – ‘MP Kisan App’
- A Farmer can himself/herself download the ‘MP Kisan App’ on his/her mobile phone and use it for registration.
- Farmers can login and register their crop for Uparjan.
- But After the self registration farmers must verify the bank details for correctness.
2. Registration at nearby procurement centre/ designated co-operative society.
- By producing documents such as Aadhaar, Samagra, Bank Passbook, land Records and Mobile No. farmers can get themselves registered.
- But registration will only be done if all the KHASRA of the farmer are linked with Aadhaar by Patwari. If any Khasra is not linked with Famer’s Aadhaar no. than first get it linked by the concerned patwari.
- Crop area will be verified by the Girdawari done by the patwari on ‘MP Kisan App’.
- Therefore, a farmer must login into the ‘MP Kisan App’ to verify the Girdawari done by the Patwari for his crops.
- Sikmi/Bataai Farmers and Forest Village farmers can only get their registrations done at uparjan centres.
Note: In order to avoid any kind of technical issues regarding selling the produce and getting the payments on time a farmer must duly check and verify his bank account details, land details and mobile no after his registration.